Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Backyardplayplaces.com discussion page. This page was designed to share ideas, pictures, and ask questions about building the ultimate backyard. Feel free to ask any questions regarding backyard structures and activities. Anywhere from, what is the best ground material for play areas to designing and setting up a zip line to building a rope bridge. I have lots of experience and many ideas for backyard fun. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability, no matter how difficult. Thank you for all your comments and I look forward to helping you. Disclaimer - no information provided by Backyard Play Places shall be viewed as professional instruction or advice. All written or spoken material is opinion and does not guarantee safety. When installing backyard toys professional help should be obtained. All persons are wholly responsible for the safe selection, installation and operation of their play equipment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan,
    I am getting ready to buy a zipline kit and I heard about someone who had a bad accident when the cable came off the pulley wheels inside the trolley and wedged between them and the trolley housing, bringing the trolley to a sudden stop from a high speed. Is this a problem with your kits or are they designed differently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and useful post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuffs available in your disposal, I am going to bookmark it to read in my spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

    Read an interesting Blog on "Playset Installation san diego" now

    ReplyDelete