Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Playground Equipment



There are many distractions on kids these days. These distractions prevent them from getting the much needed exercise for their bodies.  Having playground equipment in your own backyard can encourage kids to go out more and have fun.  There are many advantages for having playground equipment in your own backyard. 

1.  Safety. The safety of your child is in your hands and you can personally check the sturdiness of the playground equipment compared to playground equipment in the public spaces. Playtime with the playground equipment is under your watchful eyes. You can also do chores in the house while the children play in the playground equipment.

2. Bonding time.  Adults need exercise as much as the kids. Having playground equipment in your own backyard encourages playtime with the kids.  It can also be a learning tool by incorporating fun games to stimulate their minds. Different playground equipment can have different level of fun that both adults and kids will be able to enjoy. 

3. Low initial investment.  There is a misconception that playground equipment is costly.  In reality, you do not have to spend a lot to get your first playground equipment. You can start will small playground equipment like a swing set and build your playground equipment from there.  As your family grows, you will gradually add playground equipment according to your child’s age. Little by little, your playground equipment can turn your backyard into an adventure area.  

It is a joy to see children having fun in the playground equipment in your own backyard. Kids can have the physical activity that would get their legs running, climbing and jumping without even forcing them to get involve.  By setting up the playground equipment, you are creating a venue where they can enjoy their childhood with much fervor.  Having playground equipment is one way of creating fun childhood memories for them.  Actually, the playground equipment is a venue for creating wonderful family memories. 
To order your playground equipment, check out www.backyardplayplaces.com.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great post. I am trying to find some good playground equipment. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yes we have a great website full of Playground equipment and accessories take a look and let us know if we can help with anything! http://www.backyardplayplaces.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think playgrounds and just general softplay equipment and such are such a great way to help children develop and spend energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I worked with school playground equipment for a couple of years. And i will take normal backyard playgrounds any day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I was a kid, and all ever I ever wanted was a backyard playground like this in my backyard. And I was jealous of all of my neighbor friends for having playgrounds in their backyard. Now I realized why my dad never bought one.... due to the fact that we had our neighborhood park down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am getting expertise all the time by reading such pleasurable posts. water play equipment

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter goes to a day care where we're raising money to buy new playground equipment. It really is a good idea for kids to stay fit while making new friends. I loved playing on them when I was little and I want the same experience for my kids.

    http://www.safeplay.com.au/playgrounds-equipment/developer-private-project-and-tourist-parks.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You say that playground equipment isn't too expensive, but do you have an average cost of some equipment? I would love to get some cost effective playground toys for my kids because I know they would love it. I just don't want to spend a fortune on it! http://playgroundsetc.com/categories/ages2-12

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips, especially on starting slow and building up. I remember when my kids were little, the company we looked at buying a playset from wanted us to get all the bells and whistles, so we ended up going to parks instead as it was too pricey! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing interesting post. I found very useful as well as interesting about playground equipment. I will come back read more....

    ReplyDelete